From Global Manufacturing Companies to Real Estate Brokers...
DigiGears CRM systems have been keeping the Company > Customer and Customer > Company relationship going for over a decade! We were "doing" CRM before the acronym existed.
Did you know that most software companies have no experience with "Customer Relationship Management"? The result is they produce CRM systems without understanding what CRM is all about.
To understand CRM, you must understand your customers, What do they (the customers) want in your system? What do they want our of the "relationship"? If these questions haven't been asked, then your CRM initiative may fail!
Here are questions to consider:
- How does CRM fit into your overall business and marketing strategy?
- In your company, who owns the Customer Relationship?
- What does your customer want out of your CRM system?
- What does your customer want our of the "relationship"?
- Can a CRM system also directly increase sales?
Here are features to consider for a CRM system:
- Directly tied into your marketing initiatives, specifically sales and marketing should automatically populate the CRM system with new opportunities and contacts
- Workflow, approvals, escalations
- Information, your internal staff and customers should always be able to easily find information
- Web based!
- Compatibility, We once saw a CRM system that "required" customers to use Internet Explorer 6 (the latest at the time), Therefore, this system alienated all customers using Firefox, Apple/Mac, Opera, and others. This was only about 20% of the customers, who cares about them...right?
These are just some of the things to consider, if you want to take an exhaustive approach and ensure you cover all the bases, the Contact Us today!